The Blissology Project is back.
– 14 Original Blissology Yoga and Meditation Videos
– 5 Daily Blissology Commitments guaranteed to make Happiness a Habit
– An inspirational fully downloadable “Blissology Project” E-book
– 28 of Insiya’s High Prana Food Recipes
– A membership to this course content on our teachable platform
– Lifetime access to all yoga + meditation videos
– All-levels classes: modifications given for beginners
– Option to share + connect with a community of Blissologists from around the world
– Our bold and simple premise: to create what we call an Upward Spiral in our life.
This powerful pattern of positive thinking arises when we practice simple, daily habits that take relatively little time, but have a potent, powerful effect on our lives and ultimately become our bliss powered habits.
This is The Blissology Project™ in a nutshell and we are bringing it back 10 years later in this guided, interactive course, launching on January 4, 2021.
The 5 Big Easy Bliss Commitments.
* Nature Appreciation
* Food Awareness
* Plus: a #WILDCARD!!! More about this later.
After practicing these Bliss Commitments for a month you will be amazed by how high your level of consciousness will be.
We will profoundly free ourselves of negative thinking, our hearts will be open and we will fall even more deeply in love with life.
This will set up powerful attractor patterns so that more great things become manifest in our lives.
Our ultimate goal: to leave a legacy of love and positivity
The Routines: 1 Monday
Yoga: “Hear Here” Superflow
Meditation: Eye of the Storm
Yoga: Lead with Light Backbends
Meditation: Spiritual ATM Energy based
Yoga: Ungrip my Hips
Yoga: Slow is the New Black
Meditation: Elemental bliss (Ayurvedic Wisdom)
Yoga: Core Happiness
Meditation: Intention Tuning
Yoga: Metta Physical Yoga
Meditation: Head Belly Heart
7 Sunday Routine
Yoga: Sea of Chi
Meditation: Ocean pulsation breath