When do you think we first start learning?
Why are some people better at learning than others?
How can you make sure learning is always fun?
Today we are going to talk about learning. As always you can read the text in the PDF which you can find in the description. Follow our podcasts on iTunes and Yandex Music. For more new dialogs subscribe to our channel.
How to work with the dialog?
1. Listen to the dialog and read the PDF transcript. Turn on subtitles if necessary.
2. Listen to the dialog again, repeating the questions and answers aloud (!!!).
3. Come up with your own answers to the questions. Use PDF vocabulary if needed.
4. Listen to the questions and answer them aloud (!!!), with a correct intonation, pronunciation and rhythm.
5. Go back to the video from time to time and repeat the exercise
0:00 Talking about learning
0:26 What comes to mind when you hear the word ‘learning’?
0:39 What do you know about learning?
0:48 When do you think we first start learning?
0:59 What kinds or methods of learning do you like best?
1:16 Why are some people better at learning than others?
1:37 Do you have any learning difficulties?
1:55 What is the best learning experience you’ve had?
2:18 How can you make sure learning is always fun?
2:37 Do you think you’ll always be involved in lifelong learning?
2:56 Do you think learning by doing or learning by listening is best?
3:22 Are you good at learning new things?
3:40 When you learn new things, is there always a steep learning curve?
3:57 What’s the difference between teaching and learning?
4:23 Does learning always make you motivated to do things?
4:42 What tips on learning would you give to other people?
5:01 Can we be too old to start learning something new?
5:24 What was the most difficult thing you had while learning something?
5:48 What good and bad experiences have you had while learning English?
6:20 Confucius said: ‘Thought without learning is perilous.’ Do you agree?
6:34 Is learning something new ever a total waste of time?